- It's our new #PieClub video - click here & find out how to make our tasty game pie #yum http://t.co/xRihQIC4OJ
- Finished work for the week? Come down and see us @tweetiepie_w1 for #piedayfriday - we start serving our famous pies in 5 minutes!!
- Lots of ideas popping into our heads re new roof terrace. Cheese and chocolate fondue on winter evenings. BBQ in summer? Thoughts?
- Congratulations on the All Saints tasting last nt. @jollywine great company, great wine.
- Great news, we've received planning for our roof terrace. Work starts in Jan. will keep you posted.
Welcome to the Windmill
The Windmill is a traditional real ale and pie pub 'slap bang' in the heart of London. Located in Mill Street, 50 metres from Regent Street, a 'stone’s throw' from Savile Row, a two minute jog from Oxford Circus station and a 5 minute walk from Berkeley Square.
Pies are our passion. Our 3 times National winning steak pie is always available. We have traditional favourites such as fish pie, shepherds pie, chicken pie and vegetarian pies. These together with 'lip smackingly' great seasonal pies can be washed down with up to 9 real ales.
We have a thriving pie club PLUS our own You Tube channel where you can see exactly how our pies are made! The Windmill boasts a cozy bar and 2 dedicated pie rooms. We don't take bookings for lunch but we do take reservations for dinner in the pie rooms. The Windmill welcomes young people of minimum of 16 years of age in the upstairs Pie room, when dining with their families.