- @thatgreatgoose for sustained creativity, go from Numb, Crazy World and You and Frequency to Doors and Glasshouse from the 1st album.
- @thatgreatgoose "with a little help from my friends" and Lucy in the sky with diamonds' from Sergeant Peppers?
- @thatgreatgoose Your review of Kairos is well observed and poignant but the song choice does offer light and shade?
- RT @EmmaLDickinson: Two of our @YoungsPubs on the 'best pies in London list' @tweetiepie_w1 @GuineaGrill http://t.co/Z4HJPsv09S
- @alicesmith83 @Sam_Brookes @radioleary so good to hear Sam Brookes on radioleary
Welcome to the Windmill
The Windmill is a traditional real ale and pie pub 'slap bang' in the heart of London. Located in Mill Street, 50 metres from Regent Street, a 'stone’s throw' from Savile Row, a two minute jog from Oxford Circus station and a 5 minute walk from Berkeley Square.
Pies are our passion. Our 3 times National winning steak pie is always available. We have traditional favourites such as fish pie, shepherds pie, chicken pie and vegetarian pies. These together with 'lip smackingly' great seasonal pies can be washed down with up to 9 real ales.
We have a thriving pie club PLUS our own You Tube channel where you can see exactly how our pies are made! The Windmill boasts a cozy bar and 2 dedicated pie rooms. We don't take bookings for lunch but we do take reservations for dinner in the pie rooms. The Windmill welcomes young people of minimum of 16 years of age in the upstairs Pie room, when dining with their families.