- @Baldsaint Maybe. Hopefully he'll spend the summer studying like mad so that he has the confidence to speak English.
- @mattletiss7 hope Pochetino learns to speak English so that he can pitch in.
- Have you noticed. The more upmarket the hotel, the less strangers/other guests talk to each other.
- Thanks for the follow Wendy.
- @209fifashirts Thanks for the follow Nick.
Welcome to the Windmill
The Windmill is a traditional real ale and pie pub 'slap bang' in the heart of London. Located in Mill Street, 50 metres from Regent Street, a 'stone’s throw' from Savile Row, a two minute jog from Oxford Circus station and a 5 minute walk from Berkeley Square.
Pies are our passion. Our 3 times National winning steak pie is always available. We have traditional favourites such as fish pie, shepherds pie, chicken pie and vegetarian pies. These together with 'lip smackingly' great seasonal pies can be washed down with up to 9 real ales.
We have a thriving pie club PLUS our own You Tube channel where you can see exactly how our pies are made! The Windmill boasts a cozy bar and 2 dedicated pie rooms. We don't take bookings for lunch but we do take reservations for dinner in the pie rooms. The Windmill welcomes young people of minimum of 16 years of age in the upstairs Pie room, when dining with their families.