- Missed breakfast? Our delicious #Breakfast Pie and other morning treats are available from 10am @tweetiepie_w1 http://t.co/NXfoO5oR3H
- RT @YoungsPubs: Cocktail breaks record with 71 ingredients - one for each Commonwealth country http://t.co/ystC39XUYc #cocktail #commonweal…
- Still 45 minutes to enjoy a delicious al fresco #breakfast #brunch @tweetiepie_w1 http://t.co/dworltsCcO
- @trishmoo seen the latest @PubandBarMag - a review for us by Charles Campion and a little mention for @GuineaGrill http://t.co/xIMj2cud3F
- For the full WIndmill review by Charles Campion head to pages 44-45 in @PubandBarMag @YoungsPubs http://t.co/YhTLoEEfMV
Welcome to the Windmill
The Windmill is a traditional real ale and pie pub 'slap bang' in the heart of London. Located in Mill Street, 50 metres from Regent Street, a 'stone’s throw' from Savile Row, a two minute jog from Oxford Circus station and a 5 minute walk from Berkeley Square.
Pies are our passion. Our 3 times National winning steak pie is always available. We have traditional favourites such as fish pie, shepherds pie, chicken pie and vegetarian pies. These together with 'lip smackingly' great seasonal pies can be washed down with up to 9 real ales.
We have a thriving pie club PLUS our own You Tube channel where you can see exactly how our pies are made! The Windmill now boasts a fantastic new roof terrace in addition to our 2 dedicated pie rooms and the cosy bar on the ground floor. We don't take bookings for lunch but we do take reservations for dinner in the pie rooms. The Windmill welcomes young people of minimum of 16 years of age in the upstairs Pie room, when dining with their families.