- Doesn't look much now but just wait till we get our roof terrace! http://t.co/VWbS8tEea0
- RT @GuineaGrill: Well #NigelFarage did head to the pub after his #debate with Nick last night! Glad he headed down to @GuineaGrill http://t…
- Phone lines down at sister establishment the Guinea. pls. call 07823 581728 for great steaks.
- @SambrookAle @DraftHouseUK @Sam_Brookes Sam curated our weekly unplugged sessions until talent propelled him to greater things.
- @SambrookAle @DraftHouseUK @Sam_Brookes There is synergy here! We stock Sam Brooks Wandle and Sam Brookes (songwriter) is 1 of ours.
Welcome to the Windmill
The Windmill is a traditional real ale and pie pub 'slap bang' in the heart of London. Located in Mill Street, 50 metres from Regent Street, a 'stone’s throw' from Savile Row, a two minute jog from Oxford Circus station and a 5 minute walk from Berkeley Square.
Pies are our passion. Our 3 times National winning steak pie is always available. We have traditional favourites such as fish pie, shepherds pie, chicken pie and vegetarian pies. These together with 'lip smackingly' great seasonal pies can be washed down with up to 9 real ales.
We have a thriving pie club PLUS our own You Tube channel where you can see exactly how our pies are made! The Windmill boasts a cozy bar and 2 dedicated pie rooms. We don't take bookings for lunch but we do take reservations for dinner in the pie rooms. The Windmill welcomes young people of minimum of 16 years of age in the upstairs Pie room, when dining with their families.